Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tamera Mowry-Housley is expecting a boy!

Tamera Mowry-Housley and Adam Housley on their wedding day © Jose Villa 
Recently Tamera Mowry-Housley announced that she and husband Adam Housley are expecting their first child. Now it is revealed that the Sister, Sister and Tia & Tamera star is expecting a baby boy. Shortly after announcing her pregnancy she said that she was hoping to have a son, "I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore. I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys."
Tamera Mowry-Housley and Adam Housley on their wedding day © Jose Villa  
Tamera's twin sister Tia is mom to son Cree Taylor, who will turn 1 this month, with Tamera's due date October 30th, this means that the boys will be close in age and hopefully will be great playmates.
Tamera Mowry-Housley and Tia Mowry-Hardrict with Cree Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment