Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Evan Rachel Wood: Her 24th birthday party and how her tooth was knocked out

Evan Rachel Wood © Larry Busacca/Getty
Evan Rachel Wood celebrated her 24th birthday in Paris and it was a night to remember: one of her teeth got knocked out. The actress tells People Magazine, "It was just past midnight and I was dancing with my friends in Paris, and just boom, I caught an elbow right in the left side of my face. I knew right away when I closed my mouth that something was really wrong." Evan Rachel now has a fake tooth and was able to laugh about the matter, quoting from The Hangover. The person who accidentally knocked her tooth out wasn't laughing, more crying because they felt awful. The actress looks on the bright side, saying, "I'll never forget my 24th birthday when my tooth got punched out and for a second I was like, it would be really hilarious if I sold it on eBay. But I can't, that's just too creepy. I don't think I can go there."

No comments:

Post a Comment