Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian has babies on the brain

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian at their welcome to New York party  © Jason Binn/WireImage
They've been married for almost two weeks now and just returned from their mini-moon in Italy and Kim Kardashian is loving every minute of it. She told People Magazine at a party in honour of her and her new husband Kris Humphries' move to New York City, "I love being a wife. It's really fun, but I don't feel any different. I still have that exciting, dating feeling with him." Kim is also thinking ahead already, and she definitely has babies on the brain, "Hopefully soon. Being a mom is something I've always wanted, so I would love to be one someday." The newlywed also hopes to share the experience with her sisters and "It would be a dream that all three of us, even Kourtney again, were pregnant at the same time. That would be amazing."

The newlyweds are really busy though, with Kim shooting the new season of Kourtney & Kim Take New York and having to work in Los Angeles, whereas Kris has to keep in shape for when the NBA lockout will be lifted and likes to spend time in Minnesota and Miami. Regarding their busy schedules Kim says, "I think that we'll kind of figure it out as we go along. I'm the happiest girl in the world. I married a great guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment