Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Justin Bieber wants to marry and have babies. When he's 25.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the VMA pre-show © Christopher Polk/Getty
Justin Bieber wants to get married and start a family. Not this very instant, but when asked by Women's Wear Daily where he sees himself in five years, the 17-year old added a couple more years and said, "Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do – to be successful, to do a movie or whatever."

Could his future wife be his current leading lady, Selena Gomez? Justin calls her "amazing" and confirms that "she's my girlfriend right now." However, all Bieber fever struck fans don't need to start making plans to crash their wedding just yet, because, "I'm not looking to get married now.."

No comments:

Post a Comment