Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby no. 3 on the way for Melissa Joan Hart!

Courtesy Melissa Joan Hart
Melissa Joan Hart is celebrating her 36th birthday today, but yesterday she already tweeted a congratulatory message to herself, as well as revealing some family news. "(Early) Happy Birthday to me! And baby makes 3!" Along with the message was a photo of herself, her husband and her two sons hugging her tummy.

In 2009 the Melissa & Joey star said, "I adore my boys to pieces! And if that's all God grants me, I'm fine. But I know myself well enough to know that I'm going to want another baby. It's not necessarily that I want girls. It's because I just know I want more babies."

The new addition to the family will join big brother Mason Walter, 6, and Braydon Hart, 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment