Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jennifer Lopez shows her new line for Kohl's in O Magazine

Jennifer Lopez © Chris Craymer for O Magazine
Eight 'real' models had the day of their lives, when they arrived at a New York City studio for a photo shoot for O, The Oprah Magazine  and found out that creative director Adam Glassman had arranged for a styling session and photo shoot with the one and only Jennifer Lopez. The photo shoot, featuring clothes from Jennifer's soon-to-be-available collection for Kohl's, will be published in the September issue of O.

Adam Glassman tells People Magazine, “O is often the go-to magazine for lines that want to do an exclusive first look. It’s so great to have her teach women how to get a kind of everyday glamour like hers." Jennifer designed the collection with one thing in the back of her mind, "I'm a mom. I work. I want comfort. But I want to feel sexy and modern. I think most women want the same things." The photoshoot was a wonderful experience for Jennifer, "This is the fulfilling part, to have women tell me 'This is so comfortable, it fits so well.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment