Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley adopt a second daughter

Josh Kelley, Naleigh and Katherine Heigl
Katherine Heigl, 33, and husband Josh Kelley, 32, have expanded their family. The actress and the singer-songwriter have adopted a second daughter. Her rep confirms the news, "Yes, they have adopted a baby." No further details were provided.

The couple are already parents to 3-year old daughter Naleigh, she is originally from South-Korea.

Katherine always wanted to adopt, she said recently "We have talked about having biological children as well, but we decided to adopt first. I'd like to adopt again." She also said, "My sister Meg is Korean, and my parents adopted her three years before I was born. I wanted my own family to resemble the one I came from, so I always knew I wanted to adopt from Korea."

I wonder what name the new member of the Kelley family is given!

No comments:

Post a Comment