Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tamera Mowry is pregnant!

Tamera Mowry-Housley and Adam Housley © Frazer Harrison/Getty
Sister, Sister star Tamera Mowry-Housley is expecting her first child. The actress told People Magazine, "Adam and I are excited about having a baby and the blessing that he or she will bring to our lives and to our family an friends. We can't wait to meet this little miracle!"

Tamera, 33, and Adam Housley, 40, were wed in a ceremony last May. The actress and the National and International correspondent for FOX News initially said that babies weren't in their immediate future. However, during a trip to South Africa the newlyweds changed their minds. "It's just so beautiful there and you get a whole new perspective on life, the things that really matter. Adam and I looked at each other and said, 'Why wait?'"

The new addition to the Housley family is expected in early November. The Tia & Tamera star describes this time as the "happiest" of her life. "The first trimester was a little rough. I was extremely fatigued and had morning sickness - more like evening sickness. Luckily, it has subsided in my second trimester. I feel great as of now - more like myself."


The expectant parents are planning on finding out the sex of the baby and even though Tamera has a twin sister, she is hoping for a boy. "I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore. I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys. I haven't the slightest idea about raising a girl. It's like the unknown." Twin sister Tia's first child, Cree Taylor, is a boy. Whether or not he'd like a boy or a girl as a playmate, I don't know.


For now, all Tamera wants is be the best possible mother to her baby. "I don't want to be too strict and I don't want to be too lenient. It'll be a balance. I also have to make sure I don't spoil my baby, because I naturally love to do so. I'll probably cry at everything - every mileston, every achievement. I hope I will be a great mom. Every mom-to-be says that and they say if you're thinking that you will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment