Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mariska Hargitay shows daughter Amaya Josephine

Mariska Hargitay and Amaya Josephine © INF
What an adorable photo! Mariska Hargitay holds on tightly to her 3-month old daughter Amaya Josephine Saturday at the Children's Museum of the East End Hamptons Family Fun Fair in Bridgehampton, Long Island.

The Law & Order:SVU actress and her husband, Peter Hermann are also parents to 5-year old son August Miklos Friedrich. She recently told People Magazine,"You never know what you’re going to get with the second baby and so I was sort of nervous about it. She’s so zen and so peaceful. I can’t quite believe how easy she’s been — her disposition."

1 comment:

  1. I think the child will feel so blessed to be a part of your family:-)but there will be ups and downs:-)trust me my Husband and myself have adopted 6 childern:the older they get the questions they have,more about why...( our answer is God new we needed you as much as you needed us) and that statement with a great big kiss on the forehead.And they get a great big smile on your face :-)

    ReplyDelete