Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Melissa Joan Hart keeps baby's sex a surprise

Melissa Joan Hart with husband Mark Wilkerson and sons Mason and Braydon © Axelle/Bauer-Griffin 
Melissa Joan Hart recently announced that she and husband Mark Wilkerson are expecting a third child! Will it be a baby brother or a baby sister for sons Mason Walter, 6, and Braydon Hart, 4? The Melissa & Joey star told People Magazine at Big City Mom's Biggest Baby Shower in New York City that, "We don't want to know. We found out both other times, but his one we want [it to be] a surprise."

So how has this pregnancy been so far? " I've had a lot of nausea and exhaustion so it's been a little more difficult, especially when dealing with two kids running around the house. So I'm still trying to figure it all out."  Melissa, 36, says. This pregnancy has been very different from the other two, "The first one I was shocked at how much I didn't like being pregnant and how uncomfortable I was. The second time around I didn't even realize I was pregnant because I was so busy chasing a 1-year old."

As for birth plans, Melissa hopes for another natural birth, because the birth of her first son, Mason, "was completely medically intervened and I wanted my second one totally different so I did a hypnobirthing class and managed to pop Brady out naturally so that's the plan again, but we'll see."

Melissa announced the pending arrival of her third child the day before her 36th birthday. No word on when the baby is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment