Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet Adalaide Kelley!

Katherine Heigl with her mom and baby daughter Adalaide.
Josh Kelley and Katherine Heigl recently announced the adoption of their second daughter. Last week the couple (finally) revealed that they named their baby girl Adalaide Marie Hope. This week Katherine, 33, has been spotted out and about with the newest addition to the family. Yesterday the actress was photographed in Beverly Hills with her mother and her youngest daughter. She allowed photographers a glimpse of her newborn. The baby girl was sound asleep as she was toted by her mother.
Adalaide Marie Hope.
Adalaide was adopted domestically. She joins big sister Naleigh, who was adopted from South Korea 3 years ago. Katherine has been very vocal about adoption, "My feeling about adoption is. Why not? There's nothing about it that makes it any less meaningful of a relationship in my mind," and, "My husband and I wanted to have a baby, and to us it didn't matter how it happened. Adoption has been a part of my life and a part of my family, so it was how I wanted to start. It felt natural and right to me."
Adalaide Marie Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment