Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Tia Mowry: Introducing son Cree

Tia Mowry and Cree © Jade Albert
Tia Mowry and husband Cory Hardrict show off their pride and joy, their son, in the new edition of US Magazine. Tia and Cory welcomed son Cree Taylor Hardrict on June 28th.

"He's smiling, laughing and trying to talk," Tia says of her son. Tia, 33, gave birth to Cree, who weighed 8 pounds at birth, via C-section. "At night, [Cree] takes a bath with me, and we bond," Tia says of her favourite ritual. Another favourite is watching Battle Los Angeles star Cory, 31, with their son, "I love it when Cory sings to him. He makes up his own songs." Another person who's a big part of Cree's life? Tia's twin sister Tamera. Tia says, "I'll be breast feeding, and she will take him from me! She has 'auntie and me' time when she sits in the glider and puts him to sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment