Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The best of both worlds for Sarah Michelle Gellar

Sarah Michelle Gellar © Justin Campbell/Startraks
Sarah Michelle Gellar plays Bridget Cafferty in the new CW drama series Ringer, and she has husband Freddie Prinze Jr. and daughter Charlotte Grace to come home to at night. It's been almost ten years since Sarah Michelle starred on a tv show, she focused mostly on movies after her role as Buffy Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer stopped. She says of her return to the small screen, "I didn't realize how much I miss the atmosphere until I started back. There's something about television... seeing the same people everyday, looking forward to the scripts. I'm loving it more than I thought I was going to." Another thing she loves about her new tv show? That she's got plenty of time to see her 22-month old daughter Charlotte. "I want to be able to go home at night and see my daughter. I want to be there for her first day of school and her school recital. Television offers me that, they're amazing at working around schedules. All of the big milestones I’m there for."

No comments:

Post a Comment