Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez postpone their wedding

Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez © Jerod Harris/Getty Images
When former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky broke her femur whilst kickboxing last June, she probably didn't expect that it would influence her life that much. However, the former reality starlet is still recovering from surgery to her femur, that she had to undergo in July. The bride-to-be is determined to "walk down the aisle. I don't want to limp down the aisle."

She told People Magazine, "We had a date set, and that date has now passed.The decision to postpone [the wedding] was very difficult. I definitely shed some tears."

Ali, 26, and Roberto spent their would-be  wedding day together. "It was one of the best days we've had, just me and him." Regarding the nuptials, she says, "In my mind, Roberto is my husband. We live together; we do everything together; we plan for the future together; we fight just like a good old married couple. The only thing that's not saying "I'm married" is another ring on my finger and a piece of paper."

No comments:

Post a Comment