Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Joe Jonas joins Britney Spears's tour

Joe Jonas © Fame
Being a teen heartthrob has its perks. Joe Jonas told People Magazine that he'll be touring with one of his childhood crushes from October onwards. "It's a dream come true," is what Joe says about opening for Britney Spears on the European leg of her Femme Fatale tour. Joe, 21, his own solo album Fastlife will be released Oct. 11. The tour will kick off just five days later.

Britney Spears © London Ent/Deano/Splash News Online
Joe says of touring with Britney, "She was the first girl I ever had a poster on my wall of, and her album was the first CD I ever bough. It's so funny to think I had that on my wall and here I am about to perform with her." Joe will open for Britney, 29, on August 5th in the US and then will do ten shows in Europe. "I'm really looking forward to being part of this. I'll be playing more music than I have the past few times I've performed live so far," he adds. "It's going to be really fun to perform some of my music from the album."

No comments:

Post a Comment