Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lance Bass wants to get married

Lance Bass
Lance Bass knows that one day he'll tie the knot, now that same-sex marriage is legal in New York. "I definitely want that. I'm a Southerner. We dream of having the family and the kids, and the parents want grandkids, that's all they care about, give me some grandbabies," the former 'N Sync singer tells the Daily Beast.

Lance's last boyfriend was Reichen Lehmkuhl, who he had a very public break-up with in 2006, since then Lance has been photographed with a number of men, but he hasn't consideren anyone a boyfriend, because "I don't want to have so many exes." However, the guy he's dating now, could be his next boyfriend, "I haven't had a boyfriend in four years, but now it's getting there."

Lance has learned from the past, taking things slower than he used to, "I used to be that total-fall-in-love-after-a-day guy." When not seeing his almost-boyfriend he's working on his own version of 'The Voice, but for boybands', as well as hosting his own radio show on SiriusXM.

No comments:

Post a Comment