Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

LeAnn Rimes models swimwear

LeAnn Rimes
LeAnn Rimes can now add swimsuit model to her resume. The 28-year old singer & actress models bikinis for Mikoh Swimwear. The photos can be seen on the Mikoh website, LeAnn also opens up about family and her relationship with husband Eddie Cibrian.

"I have been blessed to have experienced so much in my short lifetime." Regarding her marriage to Eddie, she says, "You can accomplish everything you want in life, but without anyone to share it with, what's it really worth?" Planning for their future is challenging, because "our lives change daily. I plan on music, film, family... Mostly family at some point." LeAnn is enjoying life as a 'bonus mom' to Eddie's two sons with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. "I love seeing my 'bonus boys' and my husband running around in total privacy and me taking photos. I love being with them in our little private cove. It's pure heaven!"

No comments:

Post a Comment