Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eva Amurri talks wedding dress shopping

Eva Amurri © FlynetPictures.com
Eva Amurri has compared finding the wedding dress to finding the guy. The actress, daughter of Susan Sarandon and director Franco Amurri, is engaged to Fox Soccer Channel commentator Kyle Martino. Eva said to People Magazine, "I thought that I might like a certain one, but I wasn't really sold. Then I tried on my dress and I just fell in love with it. It's almost like dating. 'I think this is the guy,' and then you actually meet the guy and you're like, 'I don't know what I [was] thinking about that [other] guy."

Finding a wedding gown has proven to be the most difficult part of the wedding. Other wedding details have come a lot easier. "I don't labour over my decisions. Kyle and I are both like, 'Give us the three options and we'll knock it down to one.'"Eva and Kyle are usually on the same page, when it comes to decision making, "He's been a good mix of 'Do whatever you want' and 'I care.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment