Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kris Jenner wants more grandbabies

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian with mom Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner wants more grandkids. The 55-year old mother of six is turning up the pressure on her older daughters to provide her with some more grandbabies to love. She told US Weekly, "I would love more grandchildren.Mason [Kourtney's son] is the love of our lives, and he is so much fun, but there's only one Mason to go around. It would be nice if we had some more." She adds, "I would love all of my children to experience having children on their own. I think going through that process of being pregnant and giving birth, everybody should, if you can and you're blessed..."

Daughter Kim Kardashian, 30, is planning a summer wedding to Krish Humphries. She said during an episode of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, "I seriously thought by the time I was 30, I would have one [baby] and a bun in the oven...I cannot wait to have a baby just like [Mason]." Khloe Kardashian and husband Lamar Odom aren't pregnant yet, but aren't doing anything to prevent it. However, Khloe is getting impatient and is getting worried about possible infertility, as she said in an episode of Khloe & Lamar.

Kris Jenner has one dream for the future though, "To just grow old and enjoy my grandchildren as much as I did my children when they were little."

No comments:

Post a Comment