Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Christina Applegate talks about being a working mom

Christina Applegate © PR Photos
Christina Applegate's new sitcom Up All Night resembles her own life. In the series she stars opposite Will Arnett, they are a couple who struggle to balance work, home and raising a baby.

Christina and her fiancé Martyn LeNoble had a daughter, Sadie Grace, in January. Christina tells People Magazine, that it's "been so rough. It's a really hard thing to do because you miss them, but I'm doing well." She says of her life as a mother, "Parenthood just changed me in the sense that nothing really matters but her. None of it really matters. The importance I placed on things prior to this moment, they don't matter anymore. All that matters is I get to go in there in the morning and see her face. She smiles at me and my life is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment