Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Amy Smart talks wedding planning

Carter Oosterhouse and Amy Smart © Byron Purvis/AdMedia
Amy Smart and Carter Oosterhouse are getting married on September 10th and there's quite a lot of planning to do before that date arrives. However, Amy told Hollyscoop that her fiancé is "very hands on. He has definitely been my co-pilot with this. He has a good eye for things." Carter's good eye comes in handy, because "there's way more details than I ever expected."

The only thing Carter doesn't get to see? The dress. Amy says, "I’m getting married very soon. It's all picked out," but, "I’m not telling, I can't even tell my fiancé, I can't tell anyone else. It’' really pretty its kind of right for where we are getting married."

Amy, 35, and Carter, 34, started dating last year in November and first stepped out together in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment