Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Robbie Williams wants to be a dad

Ayda Field and Robbie Williams
Robbie Williams can't wait to become a dad, so that he can teach his son or daughter to play football. Robbie, currently on tour with Take That, wrote on his blog, "The next time we go on tour there will be a little Williams in the dressing room." He continued, "Baby girl or baby boy? I'm truly not bothered as long as we have a healthy baby. I can play footie with a boy, but a girl would defo be a daddy's girl. So we would be blessed with either. Thinking about it... I can play footie with a girl, too. We live in America and the girls are really frickin good out there. A couple of nights on my pitch at home we play co-ed (girls and boys). Some of the girls play for National teams. One of the girls batters me with her strength - if it's a 50/50 ball, I'll let her have it."

Robbie and his wife, American actress, Ayda Field married last summer in August. He revealed that they're contemplating naming their baby-to-be Sonny or Sunny, but "It's not set."

No comments:

Post a Comment