Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nikki Reed is a hardcore supporter of fiancé Paul McDonald

Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed
Nikki Reed wouldn't camp out for Twilight, but there's one person she would go to any lenghts for: fiancé Paul McDonald. She tells People Magazine, "I've never camped out anywhere for anyone, but I can imagine I would camp out to go see my almost-husband anywhere, so maybe that's the kind of passion that they feel."

In fact, Nikki, 23, feels so much passion that she even is her fiancé's volunteer marketing manager. She says to People Magazine of her almost husband, 26, "I hand-printed flyers and signed my name on them [with] his real album name, and I stood outside [his concerts] for hours and passed out flyers to fans and said, 'If you want my autograph, here's what you have to do: Go look at his [album].' " She adds, "He goes beyond American Idol because he's so talented," she gushes. "I know that the fans there are passionate, but they're passionate about the show and I want it to be about him because he deserves it.He had three albums out before the show and no one on American Idol has ever had that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment