Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jesse James and Kat Von D call off engagement

Jesse James and Kat Von D
Jesse James and Kat Von D have broken up. Jesse tells People Magazine, "I'm so sad, because I really love her." The commute between L.A. and Austin seems to have been the bottleneck for the relationship with a woman he called "my other half" not too long ago. Jesse says, "The distance between us was just too much."

Jesse, 42, and Kat, 29, got engaged in January and were planning a summer wedding around their 1-year dating anniversary. However, with Kat taping L.A. Ink in Los Angeles and Jesse living in Austin, Texas, with his kids Chandler, 16, Jesse Jr, 14, and Sunny, 7, the distance broke them up.

Kat tweeted, "I am no longer w Jesse and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that."

No comments:

Post a Comment