Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gilles Marini and wife Carole want to adopt

Julianna, Carole, Georges and Gilles Marini © Nikki Nelson - WENN.com
Gilles Marini and his wife Carole are contemplating adoption. The couple are already parents to Georges and Julianna. Gilles told People Magazine, "If we ever have another child, it would absolutely be an adoption." The 35-year old actor and former Dancing With The Stars finalist, added, "In my mind, I’m like, ‘I have both of my kids. Done. Check. Let’s help someone who has no parents. It makes sense.’" He said about entering the adoption process, "Let's see what my next two years work-wise are about, and if they're bright, then easily. Even kids from the region, there are a lot of orphans in L.A. You'd be surprised." He joked, "I'm going to ask for some advice from Angelina."

No comments:

Post a Comment