Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

David Beckham's bodywear collection to be available at H&M

David Beckham © Armani
David Beckham will release a line of 'bodywear'. The football superstar is collaborating with Swedish store H&M to bring the collection on the market February 2nd, 2012.

David has been working on his collection in his freetime - football player, dad to three boys and a newborn baby girl, and allround superstar. I wonder if he has any free time at all - a deal with H&M solidified his line of bodywear and the collection will be sold in over 1,800 stores.

David says to WWD, "Over the past year, I've been developing my Bodywear range with my team and I'm extremely positive about what we have designed and produced. The final piece in the jigsaw was a retail partner who has the vision and capability to distribute these products globally. In H&M we have found the perfect partner to collaborate with going forward."

I haven't got the faintest idea what 'bodywear' really is - underwear? Tight shirts? Fashion in general? - but I'm sure that lots of men will wear it, if only because there girlfriend by it en masse!

No comments:

Post a Comment