Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner enjoy a date night

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump
New mom Ivanka Trump gave birth to daughter Arabella Rose two weeks ago and she's enjoying life as a mommy to the fullest. She recently tweeted, "The is nothing better in life than playing with a well fed baby first thing in the morning." She also reads books to Arabella, "Love the Black & White book by Hoben. Arabella will just stare at the pictures totally memorized! I joke that my baby is less than 2 wks old & already literate!"

Even though Ivanka, 29, experienced separation anxiety when she ventured into the office for a few hours on Monday, she and husband Jared Kushner made sure to have a date-night this week. Thursday she tweeted, "Just enjoyed my first night out of the house since Arabella and I came home from the hospital. I had a great date with my husband!"

No comments:

Post a Comment