Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Randy Houser got engaged

Randy Houser and Jessa Lee Yantz © Alicia Yantz Photography
Country singer Randy Houser and singer-songwriter Jessa Lee Yantz are engaged. Randy, 34, and Jessa, 29, are planning a wedding in the Dominican Republic.

The country star told People Magazine, "I finally found the person that I can't be without. Jessa makes me a better person every day, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her."

Engagement rumours started to swirl on July 22nd, when Jessa's sister Alicia tweeted her congratulations. Thursday Jessa herself tweeted, "Went wedding dress shopping today... First dress I tried on was 'the one!' Perfection about sums it up!" Earlier this week she tweeted a love-tweet as well, "I'm a good-hearted woman loving a good-hearted man. Now THAT'S a match made in heaven. Lucky in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment