Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Olivia Wilde: the Jonas Brothers put a 'no sex hex' on my house!

Olivia Wilde © Getty Images
Olivia Wilde blames the Jonas Brothers for her single life. The actress, who in recent months has been linked to Ryan Gosling, Justin Timberlake and Bradley Cooper, live in the house previously owned by the Jonas Brothers.

Olivia appeared in Jimmy Kimmel Live last Wednesday, when she said that the brothers left some "life-size cardboard cutouts" of themselves in the garage. She joked, "I didn't even have to pay extra. Sometimes I wake up, and my roommate has placed one standing over me."

Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas
Jimmy Kimmel then asked her, "Is it comforting knowing there's a cardboard virgin watching over you at all times?" Without batting an eye, she quipped, "Yes, it is comforting. We blame the Jonas Brothers for the lack of action in our house. It's the 'No sex hex,' Jimmy! Can't do anything about it."


Later that evening Olivia tweeted, "Kimmel was a blast. Hope the Jonas Brothers don't sue me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment