Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ali Landry is nesting, whilst daughter Estela is on holiday

Ali Landry © Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty
Ali Landry is preparing for the October arrival of her second child with husband Alejandro Monteverde and she is in nesting mode. Ali, 38, is making up for being unable to nest when pregnant with 4-year old daughter Estela Ines, when the couple was busy remodelling their house. "I am in major nesting mode right now in this pregnancy. I have touched every single corner, every single drawer in my house," she says. "It just feels so good to get your house organized and clean, especially with the phase that I’m in now."

Ali also has all the time in the world to nest, because daughter Estela is living the good life with grandma in Louisiana. Estela is having such a good time on holiday that, "I have to threaten her to talk to her. I have to say, 'I’m going to come and get you if you don’t talk to me on the phone!' Ali told People Magazine. I asked her the other day, 'Are you ready for Mommy to come get you?' and she said, 'Not yet … It’s a little late tonight. I need to go to sleep.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment