Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mariah Carey felt 47 weeks pregnant

Mariah Carey
Sunday night Mariah Carey appeared on HSN. She talked about her pregnancy with twins Moroccan and Monroe, and the new mom told that her pregnancy wasn't always easy.

Mariah, 41, instructed the show's cameras to avoid close-ups and not focus on her too much, saying, "There's always drama. It follows me."

Mariah and husband Nick Cannon, 30, welcomed their son and daughter April 30th, their third wedding anniversary. However, it was the months leading up to the birth that were most difficult, especially the last three months proved to be a challenge. Mariah said, "I was so uncomfortable. I'm kind of proud of myself. I really am -- sorry, pregnant with twins is different than anything! [People] were always saying to me, 'Oh, but it's all worth it!' Yeah, but it's easy to say when you're not the one whose feet are this big! It turned into like a really difficult time." She added, "My body went through so much. Holding those twins in -- you have to keep them in as long as possible. It's a sacrifice you make for them. Literally I was like, 47-weeks pregnant. And anybody pregnant right now, there's push gifts here. Tell your baby-father."

No comments:

Post a Comment